ANDY MARTIN /2016
Republican candidate for
President of the United States
“Make America Great Again”
P. O. Box 1851
New York, NY 10150-1851
New Hampshire Headquarters:
P.O. Box 742
Manchester, NH 03105
Tel. (866) 706-2639; Cell (917) 664-9329
Fax (866) 214-3210
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
GOP presidential candidate and “Contrarian Commentary” columnist Andy Martin says “President Barack Obama’s ‘Children’ rioted in Chicago Friday night; the American people must fight back”
Andy says Barack Obama has been encouraging a minority “grievance industry” for the past seven years
Andy says the Chicago Police failed to maintain public order, and the University of Illinois failed to control an event space that had been lawfully and properly rented to the Trump campaign
Andy says Bernie Sanders, not Donald Trump, owes the American people an explanation and an apology
To become a regular subscriber to our emails please send an email to email@example.com and place “SUBSCRIBE” in the subject line
Please feel free to forward and/or post this email
Please sign up for our enhanced Twitter feed with enhanced, original coverage
BULLETIN: Beginning Saturday morning Andy will temporarily be in his South Florida war room to observe and comment on the Florida primary
(New York, NY) (March 12, 2016)
This will be my sixteenth letter to the American people from the 2016 campaign trail (# 14 is still in progress). Friday night I was in New York en route to our South Florida war room Saturday for the Florida primary on Tuesday. I turned on the TV and saw the anarchy in Chicago.
Make no mistake: the rioters in Chicago, and the liberal news media that are encouraging and enabling them, are “Obama’s children.” Loyal Americans must fight back against this anti-American “army.”
For the past seven years Democrats – Obama, Clinton and Sanders – have been energizing a grievance industry targeting African-Americans, Latinos and Muslims. They have falsely portrayed African-Americans and Latinos as victims of “mass incarceration” and other imaginary maladies. Friday night, African-Americans, Latinos and Muslims came together to riot in Chicago at the University of Illinois to prevent Donald Trump from holding a lawful political rally.
Chicago is now officially “ungoverned” and very possibly ungovernable territory. What a disgrace to a great city.
The latest anarchy is being energized by the liberal news media that is endlessly propagating lies and false legal doctrines.
Allow me clarify two legal doctrines for you:
First, the “right to protest” is not absolute. If someone rents an event space, such as a large hall or ballroom or even a stadium, that person or organization is entitled to use that space without “protesters” infiltrating the space and trying to disrupt the event. No one has a right to go into an event being conducted by someone – a campaign, business or other organization – and disrupt that group’s event. Such disruption is a criminal act. The so-called Black Lives Matter anarchists that are deliberately disrupting Trump events are committing criminal acts and they must now be prosecuted by local authorities. Why did the Chicago Police not make any arrests?
When the media falsely claim that “Black Lives Matter” terrorists have a “right” to go into as Trump event and protest, the media is totally wrong. No such right exists.
Second, there is a broad constitutional right to protest peacefully OUTSIDE an event, within carefully delineated areas established to maintain public safety. People can line up outside, make noise, and act obnoxious; they have an absolute constitutional right to act in that manner OUTSIDE the event.
Society, i.e. law enforcement, has a constitutional obligation to protect free speech. That duty is called the duty to prevent a “heckler’s veto:” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler%27s_veto
While the Chicago Police did not officially cancel the Trump event, authorities obviously warned Trump representatives that the event space had become corrupted with thousands of violent protesters and that the police were unable to control the crowd. Trump was essentially forced to cancel his rally because the Chicago Police lost control of the situation.
Obama has been energizing minorities for seven years; he has led them to believe they are victims and have a laundry list of grievances. Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have picked up where Obama is leaving off. Many of the rioters Friday evening were chanting support for Sanders.
What does the Chicago riot mean:
- Seemingly senile commentators such as David Gergen on CNN that are anti-Trump are trying to blame Trump for Obama’s rioters. Gergen has the matter backwards.
- The Democratic Party realizes they can’t stop Republicans in 2016, so they are trying to violently shut down the Republican Party’s campaign. Trump is a symbol, not a cause, of the rioters’ agenda. Expect massive Democratic Party-sponsored anarchy at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
- Hillary Clinton and Obama are practitioners of “rules for radicals” authored by Saul Alinsky in Chicago. Clinton (and Sanders) are trying to radicalize the Democratic Party politic to prevent Republicans from peacefully assembling, and trying to intimidate Republicans from speaking their minds on crucial issues facing the nation. Sanders admits he is a “revolutionary.” “Peaceful revolutions” usually morph into violent ones. Friday night was a down payment on the Sanders agenda. Now we know who Bernie’s real supporters are.
- Donald Trump does not owe anyone an apology. Inside his own events, Trump is entitled to engage in colorful speech, hyperbole, boisterousness and exaggeration. That is the essence of political speech. Outside protesters cannot intentionally infiltrate Trump events and then try to make Trump self-censor himself under the threat of disruption. The gentleman who hit a protester who was being evicted, however, was absolutely wrong. Trump has no obligation to warn his supporters to be peaceful. They are peacefully assembling to hear him. The outside agitators are causing the disruption. They are the ones who should be condemned. They are knowingly and intentionally committing criminal acts.
- Although the media have tried to link Trump with Hitler, Friday night we saw where the real neo-Nazis, and brown shirted storm troopers are centered: smack in the middle of the Democratic Party’s supporters.
- I did not hear any chants for Hillary at the riot, but there were loud chants for Bernie. If anyone owes the American people an apology, it is not Donald Trump. Rather, Bernie Sanders owes Americans and Trump an apology because his supporters engaged in neo-Nazi tactics trying to censor a political speech.
- I landed in Chicago from Viet-Nam on the day that the 1968 Democratic National Convention began. I witnessed all of the chaos that was to follow. Ultimately, unlike David Gergen’s nonsense that real Americans are going to become afraid of Trump because of the Black Lives Matter demonstrators, history clearly teaches that real Americans are going to be afraid of anarchy in the streets and what a Clinton or Sanders administration could mean. Americans will join Trump, not the Democratic Party’s demonstrators.
- In 1968, the riots in Chicago backfired on the Democrats. I can predict without fear of contradiction that the Obama-Clinton-Sanders riots in Chicago Friday night are going to backfire and boomerang on the Democrats. The Democrats need to call off their brown shirts and storm troopers if they want to have a chance of winning in November.
- Donald Trump and the Republican Party do not owe anyone in Chicago, or anywhere else where their political meetings are being intentionally disrupted by “outside agitators,” any apology. The assemblage of “Black Lives Matter” thugs, Sanders supporters and Democratic Party hooligans are on the verge of becoming an organized interstate criminal enterprise that must be crushed by federal and state law enforcement to ensure the integrity of the 2016 presidential election.
Saturday you can reach me in, or read me from our war room in South Florida.
LINKS TO THIS STORY (cut and paste the entire link below and not just the underlined portion):
New citations after emailing:
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDY MARTIN:
One author has called Andy Martin the “big kahuna” of the anti-[Barack] Obama movement. Another said “Andy Martin is revolutionizing journalism… [Andy] brings to online journalism what Rush Limbaugh [brings] to radio or Michael Moore to film: sleek little stories that fit into larger political narratives…” Another says, “The only American journalists that are ‘standing UP’ [to Obama] are, Andy Martin…”
ANDY MARTIN – A BRIEF BIO:
Andy Martin is a legendary New Hampshire, New York and Chicago-based muckraker, author, Internet columnist, talk television pioneer, radio talk show host, broadcaster and media critic. With forty-eight years of background in radio and television and with five decades of investigative and analytical experience in Washington, the USA and around the world, Andy provides insight on politics, foreign policy, intelligence and military matters. For a full bio, go to: www.AndyMartin.com; also see http://www.BoycottABC.com/executive_director.htm
Andy has also been a leading corruption fighter in American politics and courts for over forty-five years and is executive director of the National Anti-Corruption Policy Institute. See also www.FirstRespondersOnline.us; www.AmericaisReadyforReform.com.
He holds a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Illinois College of Law and is a former adjunct professor of law at the City University of New York (LaGuardia CC, Bronx CC).
He is the author of “Obama: The Man Behind The Mask” [www.OrangeStatePress.com] and produced the Internet film “Obama: The Hawaii’ Years” [www.BoycottHawaii.com]. Andy is the Executive Editor and publisher of the “Internet Powerhouse,” blogging at www.contrariancommentary.wordpress.com and www.ContrarianCommentary.com.
Andy’s family immigrated to Manchester, New Hampshire 100 years ago; today his home overlooks the Merrimack River and he lives around the corner from where he played as a small boy. He is New Hampshire’s leading corruption fighter and Republican Party reformer.
Andy’s columns are also posted at ContrarianCommentary.blogspot.com ContrarianCommentary.wordpress.com
[NOTE: We try to correct any typographical errors in our stories; find the latest version on our blogs.]
© Copyright by Andy Martin 2016 – All Rights Reserved